The Rotary Club of Fresno Volunteer Opportunities / Hands-on Projects Committee will seek out those community projects on which we can make the maximum impact through individual involvement. These projects will support nonprofit activities or groups, efforts that make a significant impact on youth, the disadvantaged, and/or those elements of our community not adequately serviced by other avenues of support.
Requests from educational and nonprofit charitable organization in the greater Fresno community area may submit a request for volunteers by completing the Volunteer Request application. We request that you review the information below before submitting your application to ensure that the request meets the criteria listed below.
Preference will be given to requests which meet one or more of the following criteria:
- provide for or encourage the involvement of members of the Fresno Rotary Club;
- make a significant impact on youth, the disadvantaged, or those elements of our community not adequately serviced by other avenues of support;
- are for projects in Fresno, or that primarily benefit residents of Fresno;
- are under the direction of a local organization or local affiliate;
Fresno Rotary does not support:
- Tax supported governmental agencies (e.g., fire, police), but will consider special projects for public and private schools;
- Organizations or projects outside the greater Fresno area;
- Political projects or those that are primarily related to a political cause;
- Religious organizations for religious purposes;
- Fundraising events, such as sponsorships
Fresno Rotary requests appropriate recognition of its efforts and the use of the Fresno Rotary Signature displayed in an appropriate way as well as included in media releases, press conferences, and other items of print. We hope recipients will share their story of success and become examples to others.
Please allow up to 90 days for a response. Requests for volunteer efforts that are recommended for assistance by the Volunteer Opportunities / Hands-on Projects Committee are submitted to the Fresno Rotary Board of Directors for final approval. All submitted requests will be reviewed. If there are questions, committee members will contact you directly. We allow educational and nonprofit charitable organizations to resubmit on an annual basis starting in July.
Applications and supporting documentation are to be submitting to: Fresno Rotary 2307 N. Fine Avenue, Fresno, CA 93727, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org